At PAR Group we recognise the importance of supporting our local communities.
As a business we’re actively involved in arranging fund raising activities to generate money for local charities and organisations. Encouragement and support is also provided for staff in their own charitable activities and events.
We also provide donations and support to local clubs, schools and social programs; notably providing opportunities for the younger generation and encouraging children to lead active and healthy lifestyles.
PAR Group are happy to provide sponsorship and support to the following teams and organisations:
- Preston North End Football Club - 2015/16 Season Ticket Wallets.
- Preston Grasshoppers Rubgy Football Club - 2015/16 Perimeter Advertisement Board & Website.
- Charnock Richard Football Club - 2014/15 & 2015/16 Main Shirt Sponsor & Perimeter Advertisement Boards.
- Thornton Cleveley's Football Club - 2012 to 2016 Main Shirt Sponsor & Perimeter Advertisement Boards.
- Charnock Richard Football Club (Under 9's) - Kit Sponsor.
- Gillbrand Warriors Football Club (Under 11's) - Kit Sponsor.
- Euxton Villa Football Club (Under 9's) - Kit Sponsor.
- Leyland Pool Team - Shirt Sponsor.
- Manor Road Primary School - Balanceability Bikes & P.E. Tracksuits.
- Whitefield Primary School - Balanceability Bikes.
- Balshaw Lane Primary School - P.E. Tracksuits.
PAR are also happy to have been active in the following fund raising activities:
- Charities Trust (2016) - Awarded the Gold Award for Participation in their Payroll Giving Scheme.
- Great Manchester Run 10k Event (2016) - Raising funds for St Catherine's Hospice.
- "Bah Humbug" to Christmas Cards (2015) - Raising funds for Down's Syndrome Association & Katie Holmes Trust.
- Run Preston 5k & 10k Events (2015) - Raising funds for Down's Syndrome Association.
- Charities Trust (2015) - Awarded the Silver Award for Participation in their Payroll Giving Scheme.
- "Bah Humbug" to Christmas Cards (2014) - Raising funds for The Magic of Matilda.
- "Mission for Christmas" (2014) - Collecting and Donating Toys and Gifts to Cash for Kids.