Klingersil C4500 is a top quality carbon fibre with a nitrile rubber binder. It has excellant load bearing characteristics and good creep resistance.
Temperature: +220ºC continuous*
Max Pressure: 100 bar*
- Good resistance to steam.
- Good resistance to alkaline applications.
- Excellent load bearing characteristics.
- Good creep resistance.
- Good resistance to oils, fuels and hydrocarbons.
- 3xA anti-stick finish on both sides.
Applications: Good resistance to oils, fuels and hydrocarbons. Good resistance to steam and alkaline.
Sheet Size (mtrs):
2.0 x 1.5 (as standard), 4.0 x 1.5
0.4, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
*Maximum temperature and pressure should not be used at the same time.
All values are dependant on application. Please refer to the data sheet below.
BACK to Klinger Gasket Materials