Premium quality aramid fibres with a natural rubber binders. It has excellent controlled swell properties and is resistant to most mineral acids, alkalis, ketones, aldehydes and many refrigerants. Resistant to oils, fuels & hydrocarbons.
Temperature: +150°C continuous*
Max Pressure: 65 bar
- Resistant to most mineral acids
- Resistant to alkalis, ketones, aldehydes
- Resistant to many refrigerants
- Resistant to oils, fuels, hydrocarbons etc
- 3xA anti-stick finish on both sides
Applications: Resistant to many chemicals. Suited to automotive applications, light industrial and domestic.
Sheet Size (mtrs):
2.0 x 1.5 (as standard)
0.4, 0.5, 0.75, 1.0, 1.5, 2.0, 3.0
*Maximum temperature and pressure should not be used at the same time.
All values are dependant on application. Please refer to the data sheet below.
BACK to Klinger Gasket Materials