At PAR Group we pride ourselves on our service. To help us ensure we continue to provide the best possible service we can, we would like you to let us know when we do things right, and also when we do them wrong.
If you wish to provide us with feedback or make a complaint, please follow the instructions below:
We appreciate all types of feedback provided. Whether it is positive comments about our products and services, making a suggestion for improvement or praising a member of our team, we want to hear from you. Please click the link below to provide us with feedback. Please also include the following in the body of your email:
1) The branch you have been dealing with.
2) The specific job reference (if you have one).
3) Details of the feedback you wish to provide.
Send us feedback
Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback.
Points of Clarification, Disagreements & Disputes
In some situations it may be deemed appropriate to conduct communication in writing, rather than verbally in order to attempt to clarify or effectively progress a matter
If this becomes the case then the other party will be clearly informed as such.
Most problems can be solved straight away. The first step is to speak to the sales person dealing with your enquiry / order, as they may be able to solve the problem for you immediately.
If you feel you have been unable to resolve the issue via your sales contact please follow the steps below:
1) Select the branch you have been dealing with below:
2) In the subject line after "Complaint", please mark FAO: the person you have been dealing with. (If you feel that you have reached a stage where the issue cannot be resolved with that individual then note your message as being for the attention of the Branch Manager).
3) Add the PAR reference for the job in question, if you have one.
Example Subject Line: COMPLAINT - FAO J.Bloggs - P:123456
4) In the body of your email please clearly note the reason for the complaint and any action which you are requesting as a result of this correspondence.
What happens next?
You will receive an initial acknowledgement as to the receipt of your correspondance. You will be informed as to who is looking into the complaint, and what will happen next as a result of the complaint.