Looking for gaskets or gasket materials? PAR Group are one of the UK’s leading gasket manufacturers and supply to many industries in the UK, throughout Europe and Worldwide. We have the capability to manufacture precision cut gaskets using highly advanced CNC cutting technology, thereby eliminating the need for tooling. We can manufacture single units or large quantities using a wide variety of gasket materials held in stock including rubber sheeting, sponge sheeting and non asbestos Klinger compressed fibre. Food Approved (FDA) materials are also available. We also offer a same day manufacturing service for urgent requirements.
PAR Group manufacture the full range of standard flange gaskets including both IBC and full face. Please view our flange gasket tables for more information.
We can also CNC cut highly complex bespoke gaskets and also supply a range of specialist gaskets for high temperature, high pressure and aggressive environments.
PAR Group have the capacity to undertake large volume gasket contracts. Following client agreements, we will endeavour to:
- Hold minimum material stock levels.
- Manage consignment stocks.
- Undertake site stores visits.
- Urgently manufacture for quick despatch.
How to Measure Gaskets
Please click the image above for information on how to measure a gasket.
Examples of our Gasket Manufacture
The following are some examples of the types of the gaskets we can manufacture. If you have a specific enquiry please don't hesitate to contact our sales office to discuss your requirements.
||Picture Frame Gaskets
|Sponge Gasket (50mm Thick)
To enable us to quote for your gasket requirements, please provide the following information:
- What are you trying to seal?
- Standard flange type.
- Dimensions from the drawing above (including the number of holes & material thickness).
- A drawing if non-standard.
- Product being conveyed.
- Temperature range.
- What is the gasket coming into contact with? (i.e. chamical, acids, solvents etc).
- Pressure rating required.
- Is the gasket for internal or external pipework. Other relevant environmental conditions.
Gasket Product Card