Duratec® is available in 3 different grades: 750; 1000 and A. Duratec® is a calcium silicate technical ceramic and is totally asbestos free. The range is ideally suited for high temperature use in thermal and electrical insulation.
- Duratec 750® - High strength; excellent electrical performance and arc resistance
- Duratec 1000® - Excellent machinability and thermal stability
- Duratec A®- Further strengthened and stabilised. Ideal for arc resistant applications
- Temperature to 1000ºC
- Excellent surface and volume resistivity
- Excellent tracking resistance
- Excellent strength over temperature range
- Machinable to very close tolerances
- Stable to alkali media, reactive to acid media.
- Arc shields in switchgear
- General electrical insulation
- Furnace element supports
- High strength thermal and electrical separators
|Sheet Size (mm):
||6, 10, 12, 15, 20, 25, 30, 40, 50, 75 |
A full Machining Service is also available.
We also offer RS Alumina Refractory Sheets as an alternative product to Duratec®.
BACK to High Temperature Insulation Boards