How to Measure a Gasket
The PCD (pitch circle diameter)
The PCD is the measurement between the centres of oposite holes. This can be measured from the inside of one hole to the outside of the other, providing the hole diameters are equal.
IBC (Inner Bolt Circle) Gasket
The IBC gasket is as the drawing above, but only has an OD and ID (with no holes) and often sits inside the holes.
Flange Gasket Tables - please follow the link to view all standard flange gasket types and dimensions.
Picture Frame Gaskets
To enable us to quote for your gasket requirements, please provide the following information:
Size Details: Please provide us with one of the following
- Standard flange type.
- Dimensions from the drawing above (including the number of holes & material thickness).
- A drawing if non-standard.
Material: If you are unsure as to what you require, please provide details of the application as follows:
- Product being conveyed.
- Temperature range.
- What is the gasket coming into contact with? (i.e. chamical, acids, solvents etc).
- Pressure rating required.
- Is the gasket for internal or external pipework. Other relevant environmental conditions.
BACK to Gaskets
BACK to Bespoke Gaskets / CNC Cutting