Hygienic wall cladding can be applied to new or old surfaces to provide a sealed clean room environment. It is often used to help comply with food industry regulations where there is a risk of hygiene issues.
Our PVC hygienic wall cladding is a UV stabilized material which offers active antimicrobial protection. PVC hygienic wall cladding is available in a range of colours and is fixed using a choice of drive rivets, adhesives and sealants. Hygienic wall cladding is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Interior wall cladding for use in schools, restrooms, airports, kitchens, food manufacturing facilities, hospitals, pharmaceutical plants, clinics, abattoirs and livestock, poultry and dairy farms.
- Service Temperature: -10° to +50°C.
- Fire Standards: EN 13501 B, s3, d0, BS 476/7 Class 0 and ASTM E 84 Class A.
- Outstanding hygiene properties.
- Class 0 fire rating.
- Good chemical resistance and impact strength to -10°C.
- Low maintenance and user-friendly.
The diagram below shows how the components of the hygienic wall system are fitted:
Note: Other material options may be available upon request, please enquire.