The 6718 EVA LDPE inner carrier hose is manufactured from EVA material with a low density polyethylene (LDPE) inner, and is reinforced with a polyester yarn. EVA LPDE tubing is available with a PVC or polyurethane outer containment tube.
Commonly used with cold water connections, chemical lines and some liquid foodstuffs.
- Temperature: -20°C to +55°C (+65°C short term).
- White inner / clear outer.
- Lightweight and flexible.
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- WRAS approval for conveyance of cold and hot potable water.
- Food approved.
Note: This product is manufactured to order and is available in custom lengths to suit your application.
If replacement 6718 EVA LDPE inner hose is required it is available in either 30 or 100 metre coils.