Polyurethane is an extremely versatile, abrasion resistant material. It can be extruded, cast or sprayed onto many surfaces in a variety of different shore hardnesses. Polyurethane can also be machined making it suitable for manufacturing seals, washers or rollers.
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C (+100°C short term. Higher temperature grades can be manufactured upon request).
- Excellent abrasion and corrosion resistance.
- Resistant to oil and petrol ingress.
- Provides noise reduction.
- Good flexibilty at low temperatures.
PAR Group manufacture and supply a wide range of polyurethane products shown below. Please follow the links for more information.
Note: Due to the method of manufacture used when casting polyurethane one surface often has a smoother finish than the other. We do not consider these surfaces to be ‘top’ and ‘bottom’ for machining purposes. If ‘top’ finish is important to you then please specify this in writing at point of enquiry.