Nylon 6 Sheet - MoS2 Filled Cast offers improved wear resistance and a higher load bearing when compared to standard nylon 6 grades. It has high strength, stiffness and hardness with high impact and fatigue resistance. Our MoS2 filled Cast Nylon offers a higher temperature rating compared to the extruded grade. Nylon 6 Sheet - MoS2 Filled Cast is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Rollers & wheels, gears, friction strips, bushes, spindle nuts, piston guides, castors, impact plates, friction bearings, conveyor screws, cam discs, rope pulleys, plug parts, damping plates, bearings.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +110°C.
- Self-lubricating and electrically insulating.
- Improved resistance to fatigue and wear resistance than standard Nylon 6 grades.
- Enhanced mechanical strength, hardness and toughness.
- Improved temperature resistance compared to extruded Nylon 6 MoS2.
- Highly machinable.
Also available: Nylon 6 Sheet - MoS2 Filled Extruded, Nylon 6 Rod - MoS2 Filled Cast and Nylon 6 Tube - MoS2 Filled Cast.