Flared end type couplings, also referred to as 'Unicone couplings', are commonly used in the transportation industry to load and discharge bulk media from road tankers. The connection consists of two identical conical tube ends which are secured together by a single lever clamp that includes an effective rubber seal. The simple conical design ensures smooth product flow with no reduction in the bore, thereby helping to reduce the risk of product build-up during transfer.
The Unicone system has become a trusted coupling across many industries and is commonly used in applications involving conveyance of flour, cereals, sugar, cement and other dry powder media.
Genuine Unicone couplings are supplied as standard and are fully interchangeable with all other flared end variations produced by alternative manufacturers.
Our standard range is available to purchase online at PAR Direct by clicking the 'Buy Online' link above.
Used on tankers conveying flour, cereals, sugar, cement and other dry powders.
- Quick and easy to connect and disconnect.
- Conical end ensures there is no reduction in the bore.
- Interchangeable with all other major manufacturers.
- Trusted in the conveyance of powder media.
- Couplings available in mild steel and stainless steel options.