PEEK sheet - carbon filled maintains all the significant benefits of standard PEEK material such as excellent chemical and radiation resistance, high dimensional stability and high resistance to creep. The carbon fibre reinforcement helps to improve the wear properties of the material as they are typically less abrasive than the fibres used in the glass filled alternative. Carbon filled PEEK sheet is also flame retardant, self-extinguishing and electrically conductive, making for an extremely versatile material. The sheet can be purchased online by clicking the 'Buy Online' button above.
Machined components in the electrical, aviation, mechanical, oil, gas and chemical engineering industries.
- Temperature: -60°C up to +250°C (+310°C short term).
- Extremely strong and wear resistant.
- Excellent resistance to creep and high energy radiation.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and hydrolysis
- High rigidity and excellent dimensional stability.
- Electrically conductive.
- Flame retardant and self-extinguishing.