PEEK sheet - metal & X-ray detectable is an ideal solution for machined components which are subject to multiple sterilisations, such as CIP (cleaning in place) and SIP (sterilisation in place) applications. It is suitable for food approved components which require increased stiffness without the need for reinforcement. It contains very fine material additives making it detectable to most metal detector scanning equipment. Our blue metal detectable PEEK also contains a solid lubricant which provides better sliding properties over standard PEEK products.
Filling pistons, bushings, thrust washers, scrapers and manifolds in high temperature situations in the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry.
- Temperature: Up to -10°C up to +250°C.
- High dimensional stability for high precision components.
- Enhanced impact / stiffness ratio.
- Extremely good wear resistance properties.
- Contains additives that are identifiable in metal detector scanning equipment.
- Also detectable by X-ray equipment.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals, steam and hydrolysis.
- Food approved.
Also available: PEEK Rod - Metal & X-Ray Detectable.