Nylon 6 Tube - Cast Black is a popular engineering plastic that provides good sliding and wear resistance properties. It has high tensile strength and rigidity, along with good immunity to numerous chemicals. It also has good heat ageing properties and is electrically insulating. The below table shows our standard availability. We also have the capability to supply larger sheets, rods and bespoke shapes.
Wheels, rollers and machined components that require a hard engineering plastic.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Good resistance to oils, chemicals and cleaning fluids.
- Excellent strength, stiffness and hardness.
- Good resistance to impact and wear.
- Electrically insulating.
- Good general purpose engineering plastic.
- Easily machined.
Also available: Nylon 6 Tube - Extruded, Nylon 6 Sheet - Cast Black and Nylon 6 Rod - Cast Black.