Nylon 6 Tube - Cast Blue is a popular option within the food industry due to its colour. It is resistant to many oils, chemicals and cleaning fluids and has good creep and wear resistance properties. Below shows our standard availability and we can also supply large sheets, rods and bespoke shapes.
Rollers, wheels, gears, scrapers and wear components.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +100°C.
- Commonly used in food and pharmaceutical applications due to its identifiable colour.
- Good resistance to oils, chemicals and fuels.
- Good resistance to wear and creep.
- High strength, stiffness and hardness.
- Good general purpose engineering plastic.
- Highly machinable.
Also available: Nylon 6 Sheet - Cast Blue and Nylon 6 Rod - Cast Blue.