Pyrojacket is manufactured from a flexible glass fibre sleeving and is coated with a thick iron oxide silicone rubber. When exposed to flames, the high grade rubber will form a protective layer around the hose of pipework. Pyrojacket is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Protection of hose, pipework and cables from heat or metal splash. Insulation against heat loss.
- Temperature: Up to +260°C continuous (+1090°C for 15 to 20 minutes, +1650°C for 15 to 30 seconds).
- Ability to withstand a molten metal splash at 1200°C.
- It is resistant to oils, fuels, hydraulic fluids, acids and alkalis.
- Excellent flame and abrasion resistance.
- Retains heat within the pipework thus reducing energy loss.
Also available: 30 metre coils and industrial and aerospace grades can also be supplied upon request.