Resin coated fibreglass sleeving is manufactured from braided fibreglass yarns and coated in various resins. The sleeving is tough and durable, offers excellent resistance to high temperatures and maintains its tight structure under extreme vibration, abrasion and mechanical stress.
Coated fibreglass sleeving is often used in demanding industrial applications to deflect or retain heat in environments up to +650°C. It is also UL recognised and offers a VW-1 flammability rating. Resin coated fibreglass sleeving is available to purchase online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Thermal protection for hoses, cables and wires in high temperature environments. Most commonly used in engine manifolds and exhaust systems.
- Temperature: -70°C to +650°C continuous (glass melting point +1120°C).
- Flammability rating of VW-1.
- UL recognised.
- Coated with high temperature resins.
- Good resistance to gasoline and engine chemicals.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- Will not burn, melt or become brittle when used within the continuous temperature range.
- Easy to install (cuts with scissors).