Tricoflex hose is a flexible, multilayer hose manufactured from PVC and reinforced with a woven polyester fibre for additional strength. This kink resistant, flexible hose pipe is commonly used for water transfer applications in many industries including; irrigation, agriculture, gardening, horticulture and construction - most often attributed to the build quality and properties of the hose. Commonly sold in bore sizes of 12.5mm, 19mm and 25mm, Tricoflex hose is available to buy online from PAR Direct by clicking the 'buy online' link above.
To make an enquiry for the other diameter options that are not available for online purchase, please click the green 'enquire now' button above and state the product code and coil length you require.
This water hose is commonly used for irrigation and water supply in various industries including professional gardening, farming, horticulture and construction.
- Temperature: -15°C to +60°C.
- Available in coil lengths of 25m, 50m or 100m.
- Phthalate free - making this suitable as a water hose.
- Very flexible with excellent resistance to bending, crushing and pulling.
- Good age, abrasion and UV resistance.