6522S - Stainless steel griplock metallic ducting is constructed from austenitic stainless steel type 304 S16 that conforms to BS 1449. It is manufactured by winding profiled strips into a tube and interfolding the edges. Stainless steel griplock ducting is supplied with medium flexibility as standard. Our 6522S stainless steel griplock ducting is available to buy online by clicking the button above.
Well suited to absorb vibration, thermal expansion and noise attenuation. Ideal ducting of air, smoke and fumes. Dry bulk handling of ash, dust, paper trim, plastic pellets and grain. Can be used as protective casing for cables and wires.
- Temperature: Up to +650°C.
- High strength, resistant to crushing, excellent temperature, abrasion resistance and safe for food contact.
- Griplock ducting is supplied with Medium flexibility as standard, however, 'loose' or 'stayput' grades in sizes up to 76id can be manufactured. Loose griplock is extremely flexible and is ideal for where a flexible conduit is required. Stayput is a much stiffer version and holds it's shape much better, making it ideal for exhaust applications. Please state upon enquiry if you need a 'loose' or 'stayput' grade.
- 6522S metallic ducting can also be manufactured from type 316 stainless steel upon request.
- Any ID can be manufactured to order above 76id.