6901 - light duty layflat fire hose assemblies are manufactured from a synthetic rubber lining and with an uncoated white polyester jacket. They are supplied with either aluminium or gunmetal instantaneous couplings as standard. Other fittings such as Storz couplings can be supplied if required. 6901 - light duty layflat fire hose assemblies are available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Municipal fire brigades, industrial fire brigades, agriculture and irrigation, shipboard and marine industry, refineries, construction sites and general industrial use.
- Temperature: -30°C up to +80°C.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- External resistance to oil, fuel and chemical products.
- Ageing and ozone resistant.
- Flexible and kink resistant.