6901 - light duty layflat fire hose is manufactured from a synthetic rubber lining and with an uncoated white polyester jacket. This hose can be supplied fitted with instantaneous fire hose couplings or DIN Storz couplings upon request. Other couplings can also be supplied. Our 6901 - light duty layflat fire hose is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Municipal fire brigades, industrial fire brigades, agriculture and irrigation, shipboard and marine industry, refineries, construction sites and general industrial use.
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C.
- Good abrasion resistance.
- External resistance to oil, fuel and chemical products.
- Ageing and ozone resistant.
- Lightweight, flexible and kink resistant.