Polycarbonate sheet - Nudec® 211 (manufactured from SABIC Lexan™ resin) is a popular thermoplastic that exhibits outstanding optical clarity, excellent resistance to impact and satisfactory electrical insulation properties.
It transmits up to 87-91% of light, is co-extruded with a layer of UV protection on both sides and has a B-s2-d0 fire classification in accordance with EU Standard EN 13501-1. It can be easily machined, cold formed to 90° (up to 6mm) and thermoformed to create complex shapes.
Nudec® 211 is a popular material for internal and external applications that are subject to both impact and weathering. It is commonly converted into machine guards, skylights, walkway covers or shelter canopies for use in both residential and industrial environments. At PAR Group, we offer a comprehensive plastic fabrication service utilising in-house facilities to suit your specific requirements. We have the capability to fold, weld, form or bond polycarbonate and are able to work from drawings or existing samples if provided.
Alternatively, Nudec® 211 polycarbonate sheet is available to purchase online at PAR Direct in full sheet options by clicking the 'buy online' button above. To make an enquiry for all other material variations, please click the 'enquire now' button and state the, sheet size, thickness and quantity you require.
Note: We have a small quantity of Lexan Exell™ D remaining in 4mm and 5mm sheets - please see our PAR Direct website here to purchase (available while stocks last).
Secondary glazing for economical protection, helmets and riot shields, skylights, covered walkways, barrel vaults and interior applications.
- Excellent transparency and surface brightness.
- Offers UV protection on both sides.
- High heat resistance.
- Elevated hardness and excellent impact strength.
- Reduced noise transmission.
- Fire resistant and moderate chemical resistance.
- B-s2-d0 fire classification in accordance with EU Standard EN 13501-1.
- M2 fire classification in accordance with France Standard NFP 92-507.
- B1 fire classification in accordance German Standard DIN 4102-1.