Fire retardant acoustic foam (FR25) is a fire retardant polyether based polyurethane foam designed to provide acoustic and fire resistant properties. It is flexible and suitable for curved surfaces.
Machinery enclosures, doors, walls, partitions, air conditioning ducts, insulating cabs of industrial vehicles and enclosures for vehicle and boat engines.
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C (+110°C intermittent).
- Flexible, easy to cut, easy to handle and install.
- Fire retardant.
- Excellent sound absorption.
- Suitable for curved surfaces.
- Complies with the furniture and furnishings fire safety regulations, 1988 S.I No 1324 Schedule 1 Part 1. (AMD 1989, AMD 1993 & 2010).