Pyrogel® XT-E is a flexible high temperature insulation blanket formed of silica aerogel and reinforced with a non-woven, glass fibre batting. The silica aerogel possesses the lowest thermal conductivity of any known solid giving the product up to five times better thermal performance over other popular insulation products.
Pyrogel® XT-E can be purchased by the full roll online by visiting PAR-direct or clicking the red buy online button above.
The blanket is often used for maintenance work in petrochemical, refineries and gas processing plants for insulating pipes and equipment.
- Temperature: Up to +650°C.
- Density: 12.5 lb/ft³.
- Superior thermal performance.
- Environmentally safe.
- Reduced thickness and profile.
- Repels liquid water but allows vapour to pass through.
- Durable and quick and easy to install.