6514 - Thermoplastic rubber ducting is manufactured from thermoplastic vulcanisate (TPV) with an encapsulated spring steel wire helix. 6514 - Thermoplastic rubber ducting is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Extraction of chemical fumes, gases and steam at low pressure.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +130°C, +150°C (intermittent).
- Good flexibility.
- Good UV and ozone resistance.
- Excellent resistance to fumes, acids and solvents.
- Ideal in harsh environments.
- Withstands severe flexing.