6532 - thermoplastic polyester exhaust ducting is manufactured from a thermoplastic coated polyester fabric with a plastic helix.
Commonly used in the suction of engine exhaust fumes up to a maximum of 200°C. Suitable for use with all conventional exhaust systems including exhaust hose reels, suction rail systems, above/below floor systems and stationary systems.
- Temperature: Up to +200°C (in a 20°C ambient).
- Extremely flexible.
- Super lightweight.
- Good flow characteristics.
- Excellent recovery properties
- Withstands high mechanical loads.
- Robust with a tight bend radius.