Silicone rubber tubing is manufactured from a high quality, 60° shore platinum cured silicone compound, providing increased tensile strength, greater bacterial resistance and improved clarity over peroxide cured silicone. This flexible tubing has no smell or taste, is food safe and also has WRAS / WRc approval. As standard, we provide translucent silicone tubing in cut to length pieces or full 25m coils. With a recommended operating temperature of up to +250°C (short term), silicone tubing is commonly used in a range of industries including food & beverage, pharmaceutical and general manufacturing. Our range of silicone rubber tubing is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Food, medical and pharmaceutical. Peristaltic pump use.
Key Features of Silicone Tubing
- Temperature: -40°C up to +200°C, (+250°C short term).
- Excellent resistance to temperature, ozone and weathering.
- Good electrical properties but poor resistance to petroleum based fluids.
- Manufactured from FDA approved materials.
- 6703P peroxide cured silicone
- 6703B black platinum cured silicone
- 6703BMD blue metal detectable silicone
- 6703RO red oxide silicone
- 6703HT beige peroxide cured high temperature silicone (+300°C)