6724 Nylon tubing is a semi-rigid, food quality alternative to our standard 6710 nylon tubing. It is manufactured from a high viscosity nylon 12 compound (PA12) rather than nylon 6 (PA6), resulting in a lighter tubing with much lower water absorption. Its semi-rigid nature also means it has much higher working and burst pressures in comparison to 6710.
Along with its food contact approvals and better mechanical properties, 6724 is also capable of withstanding a broader range of operating temperatures and retains it's characteristics up to +110°C in constant use.
Our 6724 nylon tubing is also available to purchase online by clicking the red 'Buy Online' button above.
Suitable for fluid transfer applications in a wide range of industries, including automotive, chemical, fuel, oil, beverage and other foodstuffs. It is particularly suited to applications requiring low temperature impact strength.
- Temperature: -40°C up to +110°C.
- Food grade and very tasteless.
- Good chemical and weathering resistance.
- High toughness, even when at low operating temperatures.
- Good mechanical properties.
- Lower water absorption than nylon 6.
- FDA 21 CFR 177.1500 (9)
- EC Regulation No. 10/2011.
- UL 94 Flame Rating HB.