6104 - hivac wire reinforced pvc hose is manufactured from high quality phthalate free transparent PVC and is reinforced with a steel spiral. It has excellent resistance to crushing, vacuum and UV and the smooth inner wall helps to improve product flow. 6104 - hivac wire reinforced pvc hose is food approved and is commonly used in food product transfer applications. This hose is also available to purchase online at PAR Direct by clicking the above link.
Commonly used in the suction and delivery transfer of alcohols, chemicals, fruit juices, milk, slurry and water.
- Temperature: -15°C up to +60°C.
Suitable for food contact applications up to +40°C. Alcohol beverages up to 50% alcohol concentration can also be conveyed up to +40°C dependent on hose manufacturer, if this is crucial to your application please state at point of enquiry.
- Smooth bore.
- Good resistant to most chemicals.
- Good UV resistance.
- Anti-static through earthing the wire at each end.
- Food grade in accordance with regulation EU No. 10/2011 on plastic materials and articles intended to come into contact with foodstuffs.
- Available in Polyurethane for more abrasion resistance: 6131 - Wire Reinforced Polyurethane Hose.
- Also available in a 'super elastic grade' (part number 6104SE) - please enquire.