Blue PTFE coated glass mesh is manufactured with a completely sealed surface and is commonly used in high temperature applications where even air distribution is required. PTFE coated glass mesh provides low coffecient of friction, excellent release properties, as well as resistance to chemical corrosion, moisture and mildew.
Suitable for contact with food, the excellent wash down qualities and versatility of this product make it a popular material choice for endless conveyor belts with sealed edges to be used in high humidity product transfer and drying environments.
Fish smoking (oven racks), food transfer and in high humidity environments.
- Temperature: -73°C to +260°C.
- Excellent release properties.
- Chemical corrosion and moisture resistance.
- Suitable for food transfer and can be jet washed.
- Ultra-violet, infra-red, micro-wave and radio frequency resistant.
- Non combustible and self extinguishing.
- Excellent resistance to steam and chemicals.
Also available: Standard PTFE Mesh Conveyor Belting.