Topog-E® gaskets are an elliptical moulded rubber gasket designed to replace asbestos boiler door joints and eliminate the corrosion and encrustation that built up around the boiler door. The Topog-E® gasket has proven successful and can help to prolong the life of steam boilers, water tanks and air tanks and reduce downtime. They are moulded to fit shape opening and conform to the configuration of both surfaces to provide an effective seal. Topog-E® gaskets are easy to remove leaving both surfaces clean and requiring comparatively little work to put back in service. Please note, these gaskets are not for use with grease and solvents.
Topog-E® gaskets are used for hand holes and manholes for pressure vessels, boilers, compressed air tanks and water tanks.
- Temperature: Up to +193°C.
- Max Pressure: Up to 180psi (12.5 Bar). (Higher pressure grades are available upon request).
- Excellent resistance to steam and hot and cold water.
- Good resistance to alcohols, ketones, phosphate ester, dilute acids, salts, animal and vegetable fats.
- Topog-E® gaskets are also available in different shapes, please enquire.