PEEK rod - metal & x-ray detectable is an ideal solution for machined components that are subject to multiple sterilisations, such as CIP (cleaning in place) and SIP (sterilisation in place) applications. It is suitable for food approved components which require incresed stiffness without the need for reinforcement. It contains very fine material additives making it detectable to most metal detector scanning equipment. Our blue metal detectable PEEK rod also contains a solid lubricant which provides better sliding properties over standard PEEK products.
Filling pistons, bushings, thrust washers, scrapers and manifolds in high temperature situations in the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry.
- Temperature: Up to +250°C.
- High dimensional stability for high precision components.
- Extremely strong and wear resistant plastic.
- Enhanced impact / stiffness ratio.
- Contains additives that are identifiable in metal detector scanning equipment.
- Also detectable by X-ray equipment.
- Excellent resistance to hydrolysis and chemicals.
- Food approved.
Also available: PEEK Sheet - Metal & X-Ray Detectable.