PEEK rod - carbon filled maintains all the significant benefits of standard PEEK material such as excellent chemical and radiation resistance, high dimensional stability and high resistance to creep. The carbon fibre reinforcement helps to improve the wear properties of the material as they are typically less abrasive than the fibres used in the glass filled alternative. They also serve to improve the level of heat conductivity, further increasing the material life in wear and friction applications. Carbon filled PEEK rod is also electrically conductive. Carbon filled PEEK rod can be purchased online at PAR Direct by clicking the 'Buy Online' button above.
Machined components in the electrical, aviation, mechanical, oil, gas and chemical engineering industries.
- Temperature: -20°C up to +250°C (+310°C short term).
- Extremely strong and wear resistant.
- Excellent resistance to creep and high energy radiation.
- Excellent resistance to chemicals and hydrolysis
- High rigidity and dimensional stability.
- Electrically conductive.
- Good heat conductivity.