Acetal sheet - metal & X-ray detectable has good impact resistance and provides good dimensional strength. It combines good stiffness, dimensional stability and impact strength while remaining easy to machine. It contains very fine material additives making it detectable to most metal detector equipment.
Scrapers, gears, funnels, guiders, grippers, cutting blades and many other components for use within the food, drink and pharmaceutical industry.
- Temperature: up to -20°C up to +90°C.
- Good balance of stiffness and impact strength.
- Ideal for applications where higher dimensional stability is a requirement.
- Contains additives that are identifiable in metal detector scanning equipment.
- Also detectable by X-ray equipment.
- Easily machined.
- Complies with FDA and EU 10/2011 regulations.
- Manufactured within GMP guidelines.
- Migration testing documentation available upon request.
Also available: Acetal Rod - Metal & X-Ray Detectable.