Armaflex® pipe insulation is manufactured from a CFC free, closed cell, nitrile rubber foam. Designed to provide insulation for pipework, ducting and vessels, the low thermal conductive properties of the product help to reduce energy consumption and the risk of pipework corrosion.
Armaflex® has a class 0 fire performance rating, is self-extinguishing when in contact with flame and has antimicrobial properties to prevent fungal growth. Our range of pipe insulation is lightweight, highly flexible and also provides good resistance to chemicals, oils and ozone.
As standard, our Armaflex® insulation is supplied complete with a slit and a self-seal adhesive for quick and easy affixing unless otherwise stated in the availability table below. This product can be used in hot or cold applications and is often used to insulate chilled water lines, air conditioning ductwork, heating systems and refrigeration pipe work.
Armaflex® is available to purchase online at PAR Direct by clicking the 'buy online' button above.
Properties of Armaflex® Pipe Insulation
- Temperature: -50°C up to +105°C.
- Helps to reduce energy loss by up to 87%.
- Excellent protection against frost.
- Self-extinguishing and does not drip or spread flame.
- Low water absorption and helps to control condensation.
- Easy to install, light weight and flexible.
- Long-lasting and will provide years of service.
- Class 0 rated in accordance with BS EN 13501-1 for 'fire classification of construction products and building elements'.
- Fire propagation; in accordance with BS 476 Part 6:1989.
- Class 1 rated in accordance with BS 476 Part 7:1997 for 'fire tests on building materials and structures'.
- Euroclass B/BL-s3, d0 in accordance with EN ISO 11925-2 for the 'ignitability of products subjected to direct impingement of flame'.
- FM-approved in accordance with UBC26-3, Class No. 4924.
Note: Armaflex® class O sheet and roll is also available.