B11 phenolic cotton laminate is similar to the B10 grade in that it is a fine weave material with comparable electrical and mechanical properties. It has a slightly coarser weave than B10, meaning it is less suited to components that are manufactured to extremely intricate tolerances, but is still better suited than the coarser B12 medium weave grade. B11 is an alternative grade to TUFNOL® Lynx Brand and TUFNOL® Vole Brand.
Our extensive bespoke machining services allow us to manufacture custom parts and components to your specific requirements. Examples of our work and further information can be found on our machining service page.
B11 is manufactured to BS EN 60893 Standard: 3-4-PFCC203.
Medium tooth gears, mounting blocks, piston rings, jigs, fixtures, rotor blades, scraper blades, etc.
- Temperature: Up to +115°C continuous (+125°C intermittent).
- More economical grade than B10.
- Good machining characteristics.
- Suitable for low voltage applications
- Good electrical and mechanical properties.
- Increased load bearing capabilities compared to SRBP laminates.
- Lightweight material.
- BS EN 60893 Standard: 3-4-PFCC203.
- Closest Nema Standard equivalent: Nema L.
- Closest MIL Specification: MIL-I-24768/15.