6906 - Blue TPU Potable Water Layflat Hose is WRAS approved and manufactured from extruded thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) with a woven filament polyester yarn reinforcement. This provides smooth inner and outer surfaces enabling ease of cleaning and maintenance. 6906 - Blue TPU Potable Water Layflat Hose is extremely tough and durable and has good resistance to fuel, oil and chemicals. It can be supplied fitted with instantaneous fire hose couplings or DIN Storz couplings upon request. Other couplings are also available.
A range of our 6906 potable water layflat hoses can be purchased online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
All freshwater and drinking water delivery applications, temporary mains bypass and pipelines, potable water transfer, dockside filling of water tanks and emergency transfer sites.
- Temperature: -50°C to +75°C.
- Complies to BS 6920 WRAS material approval.
- Excellent abrasion resistance.
- Good resistance to fuel, oils and chemicals.
- Flexible and kink resistant.
- Easy to maintain.
- WRAS approved to BS 6920 (UK).
- BS 6391 Type 2 (40 Bar)
- KTW-DVGN approval (Germany).
- W270 approval (Germany).
- NSF 61 Listing (USA).
- Manufactured from thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU) which is a WRAS approved material.
- Water Regulations Advisory Scheme Ltd (WRAS) reference number available upon request.
All standard coupling types available including instantaneous, camlock, and BSP thread. For marine applications consider Storz. Others available on request.