6905 - Rubber Coated Potable Water Layflat Hose is WRAS approved and manufactured from a high strength polyester with a polyurethane inner lining. The outer cover is coated in blue NBR synthetic rubber with ribs along the length of the hose for ease of handling and increased abrasion resistance. It can be supplied fitted with instantaneous fire hose couplings or DIN Storz couplings upon request. Other couplings can also be supplied.
A range of our 6905 potable water layflat hoses can be purchased online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Freshwater delivery applications, short term temporary bypass applications, temporary pipelines, potable water transfer, filling of freshwater tanks (marine industry), layflat emergency water hose, general delivery applications in industry.
- Temperature: -30°C to +80°C.
- Durable and extremely flexible.
- Blue outer for ease of identification.
- Compact coil diameter when rolled.
- Easy to handle and transport.
- WRAS approved material for use with water up to 23°C.