C213 & C223 - ATEX approved auto rewind hose reels are high performance reels designed to meet the requirements of the ATEX directive for electrical and mechanical equipment materials intended for use in potentially explosive environments. Both options come supplied as a bare reel and can be installed on walls, floors or ceilings with the mounting fixture included.
The C213 option is manufactured from heavy gauge powder coated carbon steel and designed to carry 20mtrs x 1" hose. Alternatively, our C223 hose reel is constructed from heavy duty 304 stainless steel, and it can carry up to 30mtrs x 1" hose. ATEX approved hose reels can be purchased online at PAR Direct by clicking the 'Buy Online' button above.
Suited to many industrial applications across many industries. Hose installed can affect the suitability of applications.
- Size (mm): 510w x 590d x 590h.
- Ex h IIB T4 Gb. Ta = -20°C to +60°C.
- C213 is manufactured from heavy gauge powder coated carbon steel.
- C223 is constructed in heavy duty 304 stainless steel.
- Double arm structure improves stability and versatility.
- Latching of hose at any length.
- Supplied as bare reel (hose available upon request).