Klinger K3222 - expanded graphite packing is manufactured using expanded graphite ribbons to produce a soft, flexible compression packing. Klinger K3222 is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Suitable for use as a general valve and pump packing within many industries including chemical plant and chemical processing, gas plant, petrochemical plant, power stations, refineries.
- Temperature: -200°C to +430°C.
- Excellent resistance to temperature.
- Commonly used with a wide range of chemical media including steam, oils, grease and many acids and alkalis.
- Fire safe and BAM approved for use in oxygen service.
- Self-lubricating with superior gliding properties.
- Excellent thermal conductivity and resilience.