GRP anti-slip ramps are designed to prevent trip hazards and provide access to grating installed onto solid surfaces. They are manufactured from GRP (glass reinforced plastic), with a non-corrosive anti-slip surface. PAR Group also offer an on-site fitting service if required. GRP anti-slip ramps are available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Steps, curbs and grating edges.
- Temperature: -100°C to +200°C.
- Slip resistant, tough, durable and non-conductive.
- Maintenance free and lightweight.
- GRP anti-slip stair ramps can also be manufacture to be chemically resistant or flame retardant upon request.
- Good resistance to UV and to corrosion, solvents and impact abrasion
- We offer a cutting service; please state the dimensions you require at the point of enquiry.