GRP anti-slip stair treads are manufactured from corrosion resistant glass reinforced plastic (GRP) with an anti-slip grit applied to the surface. They help to provide an effective solution to potential slippery surfaces and can prolong the service life of fatigued stairways. GRP anti-slip stair treads can be manufactured to suit your step dimensions and require minimal maintenance once installed. They can be used on concrete, timber and steel stairways and come in a range of highly visible colours that offers effective edging contrast. GRP anti-slip stair treads are available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Please refer to the PDF document below for further information on how to install anti-slip stair treads.
Stairways and surface edging.
- Temperature: -100°C to +200°C.
- Extremely tough, durable and easy to clean.
- Good resistance to UV and to impact abrasion, solvents and chemicals when specified.
- Effective solution for damaged and worn surfaces.
- Simple to install with little downtime.
- Suitable for internal and external use and requires little maintenance once installed.
- Can also be manufactured to be chemically resistant or flame retardant if required.
- We offer a cutting service; please state the dimensions you require at the point of enquiry.