GRP anti-slip stair edging are manufactured from a hard wearing, corrosion resistant glass reinforced plastic (GRP) with a silicon carbide grit bonded to the surface. The edging helps to provide an anti-slip solution to the front of the step and can be installed onto concrete, steel or timber stairways. A range of highly visible colours are also available to highlight the leading edge of the step. GRP anti-slip stair edging is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Please see the technical specification below for further information on how to install anti-slip stair edging.
Stairways and surface edging.
- Temperature: -100°C to +200°C.
- Extremely tough, durable and easy to clean.
- Good resistance to UV and to impact abrasion, solvents, and chemicals when specified.
- Simple to install with little downtime.
- Suitable for internal and external use and requires little maintenance.
- Can be manufactured chemically resistant or flame retardant if required.
- We offer a cutting service; please state the dimensions you require at the point of enquiry.