GRP anti-slip sheeting offers an effective solution to hazardous steps and walkways. It is manufactured from a glass-reinforced plastic (GRP), with a composite non-corrosive anti-slip surface. It can be screwed, bolted, or bonded onto surfaces including wood, concrete, steel, chequer plate, and open gratings. GRP anti-slip sheeting is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
If you require further information on installing this product, please refer to the 'GRP Anti-Slip Flooring Installation Guide' below.
Walkways, landings, platforms, bridges, loading, and access ramps.
- Temperature: -100°C to +200°C.
- Extremely tough, durable, and easy to clean.
- Good resistance to UV and to impact abrasion, solvents, and chemicals when specified.
- Effective solution for damaged surfaces.
- Simple to install with little downtime.
- Suitable for internal and external use and requires little maintenance.
- It can be manufactured chemically resistant or flame retardant if required.