Braided packing is available from PAR Group in both ceramic and glass fibre. The glass braided packing is manufactured entirely from glass fibre yarns. Ceramic braided packing is manufactured with ceramic fibre yarns reinforced with either a nickel chrome wire or glass yarns running through it. Braided packing is also available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking on the link above.
Kiln, furnace, boiler and oven door seals.
- Temperature: +550°C (glass fibre), +1260°C (ceramic fibre base fabric).
Please note that the ceramic fibre products can be produced with either a glass yarn or wire reinforcement. The glass yarn reinforcement is rated up to +550°C, the wire reinforcement is rated up to +1000°C.
- Good resistance to oils and solvents.
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Good chemical stability.
- Resistant to thermal shock
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Unaffected by bacterial growth.
Also available: Rectangular sections.