Twisted and stranded yarns are available from PAR Group in both ceramic and glass fibre. Glass twisted yarns are manufactured entirely from glass yarns. Ceramic twisted yarns are manufactured with 80% ceramic fibres and 20% organic fibres, reinforce with either a nickel chrome wire or glass yarns running through. Twisted and Stranded Yarns Twisted and Stranded Yarns are available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
Sealing rings, expansion joint packing on boilers, chimney door, heat exchanger, furnace, kiln and oven door seals.
- Temperature: +550°C (glass fibre), +1260°C (ceramic fibre base fabric).
- Resistant to oils and solvents
- Excellent thermal insulation.
- Good chemical stability.
- Resistant to thermal shock.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.
- Not affected by bacterial growth.
Please note that the ceramic fibre products can be produced with either a glass yarn or wire reinforcement. The glass yarn reinforcement is rated up to +550°C, the wire reinforcement is rated up to +1000°C.