Glass webbing tape is manufactured from fine uniform textured filaments of high bulk glass fibre yarns. Glass webbing tape is available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the above link.
Suitable for use as thermal insulation to pipes, exhausts and vessels. They are also used for pre-heat insulation, oven and furnace linings, seals, gaskets and welding applications for stress relief.
- Temperature: Up to +550°C.
- Excellent insulation properties.
- Extra soft, thick and pliable.
- Inorganic, sterile and incombustible.
- Good resistance to oils, solvents and most chemicals.
- Low level of leachable chlorides and fluorides.
- Low thermal conductivity.
- For an adhesive backed glass webbing tape please add an 'A' to the end of the product code you require. For example, 'GW25X3A'.