Silicone coated glass cloth is manufactured from a flexible, high temperature glass cloth base coated on one or both sides. The silicone coating provides excellent resistance to heat and weathering but poor resistance to solvents, oils, alkalis and acids. Silicone also has good release properties providing the material with non-stick characteristics. It is a popular for use as flexible connectors, sleeves, bellows, heat curtains and gaskets.
Silicone coated glass cloth can be supplied cut to size, by the roll, or manufactured to suit your bespoke requirements. All single and double coated options below are available to buy online at PAR Direct by clicking the link above.
- Temperature: Up to +250°C (depending on grade, please see technical data sheets).
- High thermal conductivity.
- Excellent heat resistance.
- Good resistance to most chemicals.
- Excellent corrosion resistance.