Vamac® coated glass cloth is a flexible glass cloth material, coated both sides with a Vamac® rubber compound. The Vamac® coating provides the material with anti-static properties as well as good resistance to ozone, sunglight, water and abrasion. It also has good resistance to high temperatures and most chemicals, making it a popular choice for bespoke sleeves and connectors in harsh and diverse environments.
- Temperature: Up to +165°C.
- Good resistance to ozone, sunlight and water.
- Vamac® coating is extremely tough resulting in high resistance to abrasion.
- Non-halogenic material.
- Displays low smoke emissions.
- Surface resistivity of <108 Ω/m²